- The Danger Within Us Pdf Free Download Pdf
- The Danger Within Us Pdf Free Download Free
- The Danger Within Us PDF Free Download
- The Danger Within Us Pdf Free Download Pc
- Cosmetic Information Center at 1-888-SAFEFOOD (toll free), Monday through Friday 10 AM to 4 PM ET (except Thursdays from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM ET and Federal holidays). Or, visit the FDA website at.
- Leaders within the organization. It is not full of case studies or examples. Instead, it is a book of principles and practices meant to clarify the nature and role of building leaders and to provide a pragmatic approach for effectively creating a higher level of organizational leadership capacity.
Adobe® Reader® is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Adobe Reader Touch has been specially designed for the new Windows 8 Touch user interface to give you a great experience working with PDF documents on your Windows 8 Tablet.
|Directed by||Don Chaffey|
|Written by||Bryan Forbes|
|Based on||Death in Captivity|
by Michael Gilbert
|Produced by||Colin Lesslie|
|Edited by||John Trumper|
|Music by||Francis Chagrin|
|Distributed by||British Lion Films|
Danger Within (American title: Breakout) is a 1959 British war film set in a prisoner of war camp in Northern Italy during the summer of 1943. A combination of POW escape drama and whodunit, the movie is based upon the 1952 novel Death in Captivity by Michael Gilbert, who had been a prisoner of war held by the Italians.
A cleverly planned escape attempt, which seemed guaranteed to work, ends in disaster. Within seconds of leaving the POW camp, the would-be escapee is caught and killed by the sadistic Capitano Benucci (Peter Arne). The incident is witnessed by the other prisoners, who notice that Benucci seemed to be waiting for the escapee to arrive before shooting him dead in cold blood.
Afterwards, the escape committee, led by Lieutenant Colonel David Baird (Richard Todd), is convinced that there is an informer within their ranks. The prime suspect is a Greek officer, Lieutenant Coutoules (Cyril Shaps). However, when Coutoules is found dead in an escape tunnel, suspicions that there is a traitor living among the POWs die down. In an effort to explain away his death to the Italian captors, Coutoules' body is placed in an abandoned escape tunnel within the camp and the Italians are informed he was suffocated by a roof fall.
Based on the flimsiest of evidence, Benucci charges Captain Roger Byfold (Donald Houston) with the murder of Coutoules. It is obvious to the POWs that, although Byfold is completely innocent, Benucci will ensure he is found guilty and executed. The escape committee develops a desperate plan to get Byfold and two other officers (played by Peter Jones and Michael Wilding) out of the camp before Byfold goes on trial. The three POWs scale the camp fence with a ladder constructed from two rugby posts. However, Benucci and his men are concealed just outside the fence with a machine gun mounted on the back of a truck, and the escapees are promptly mown down. It is the second time Benucci has deliberately killed escaping POWs in cold blood, even though it would have been easy to capture them alive.
The escape committee realises that Benucci knew when and where the three POWs planned to escape, and had positioned himself in the best place to ambush them. The only logical explanation is that there really is a traitor among the POWs, who has betrayed them by passing information to Benucci. That also means that Benucci must already know about another tunnel they are working on, intended for a mass escape of POWs. The prisoners realise that Benucci could easily intervene to prevent the next escape attempt from taking place, if he wanted to. They assume that Benucci prefers to let preparations continue so the informer can tell him the date and time of the escape, allowing Benucci to wait at the other end of the tunnel to machine-gun as many POWs as he can.
The Danger Within Us Pdf Free Download Pdf
The race is on to find the informer, and for the rest of the inmates to escape en masse before the camp is handed over to the Nazis, following the Italian Armistice. The escape plan, devised by Lieutenant Colonel Huxley (Bernard Lee), is for the prisoners to make their escape during the day, under the cover of a production of Hamlet in the theatre hut by a group of POWs led by Captain Rupert Callender (Dennis Price). They assume that Benucci would never expect the POWs would try to escape in broad daylight.
- Richard Todd as Lieutenant Colonel David Baird
- Bernard Lee as Lieutenant Colonel Huxley
- Michael Wilding as Major Charles Marquand
- Richard Attenborough as Captain 'Bunter' Phillips
- Dennis Price as Captain Rupert Callender
- Donald Houston as Captain Roger Byfold
- William Franklyn as Captain Tony Long
- Vincent Ball as Captain Pat Foster
- Peter Arne as Capitano Benucci
- Peter Jones as Captain Alfred Piker
- Ronnie Stevens as Lieutenant Meynell, 'The Sewer Rat'
- Terence Alexander as Lieutenant Gibbs
- Andrew Faulds as Lieutenant Commander 'Dopey' Gibbon, R.N.
- Steve Norbert as Lieutenant Pierre Dessin
- Cyril Shaps as Lieutenant Cyriakos Coutoules
- Eric Lander as Lieutenant Tim O'Brien
- John Dearth as Lieutenant Robson
- Robert Bruce as 'Doc' Simmonds, R.A.M.C.
- Harold Siddons as Captain 'Tag' Burchnall
- Ian Whittaker as 2nd Lieutenant Betts-Hanger
- Michael Caine as POW (uncredited)
Locations for the film were Chobham Common, Surrey and Shepperton Studios.
The Danger Within Us Pdf Free Download Free
- Stalag 17 (similar war film involving an informer inside an American POW camp)
Wps simple office. The film was retitled Breakout for the US market.
The Danger Within Us PDF Free Download
- Danger Within at IMDb
- Danger Within at Rotten Tomatoes