A cleaning service contract is for a commercial business or individual that agrees to offer their labor in exchange for payment. The contract may be for commercial (janitorial) or residential (housekeeping) work and is commonly written to have the cleaning occur on a scheduled basis. Payment is often made on a weekly or monthly basis with the cleaner having full-access to the premises.
- How to Find a Cleaner
A cleaning service provides commercial or residential property cleaning services for payment. A commercial cleaner is able to provide services to any retail, office, or industrial establishment. While a residential cleaner is more of a housekeeping role by providing standard cleaning services and also make the residence look tidy.
Finding a hard-working and honest cleaner can be an overwhelming task. Especially if the cleaner being sought is for residential housekeeping duties. If someone is to have access to your personal items it’s best to ensure that they are trustworthy.
Step 1 – Asking Friends and Family
Asking friends and family in the area is the best way to find a trustworthy candidate. Someone that trusts another individual in their home is probably someone you could trust on your own.
Free PDF Creator & Converter 100% free PDF Creator & PDF Converter. The 100% free PDF Creator and PDF Convertor supplied by pdf24.org works with all Windows programs and has a lot of features you wouldn't expect from free software: create PDF files from almost any Windows application, re-order pages, merge, split, and password-protect your existing PDF files. Harley-Davidson Master Cam Specs TG Service Manual.pdf 39.6kb Download. Harley-Davidson MX 250 Service Manual 1978.pdf 12.8Mb Download. Harley-Davidson Road glide Service Manual 2011.pdf 12.7Mb Download. Service comprehends all matters connected with a presentation to the Internal Revenue Service or any of its oficers or employees relating to a taxpayer’s rights, privileges, or liabilities under laws or regulations administered by the Internal Revenue Service. Such presentations include, but are not.
Step 2 – Finding a Cleaner Online
If a cleaner cannot be found within someone’s social circles the next option is to find someone online. It’s best to use a website that has some kind of review of the business or cleaner.
The following are the best websites to find a cleaner in your area:
- Thumbtack.com – Cleaners in your area are reviewed by the users on the site.
- Google Maps – Search your area and read the reviews of cleaners.
- Yelp.com – User reviewed cleaners in your area.
- Care.com – Use the list of registered cleaners and reviews.
Step 3 – Request a Cleaning Service Proposal
When requesting information on the possible cleaning candidates it’s important to ask for a cleaning service proposal. This will detail the specific items provided by the cleaner, such as laundry duties, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen chores, and any other provided services.
Step 4 – Reviewing the Candidates
When reviewing the possible candidates, it’s best to compare the cleaning service proposals to see which cleaners provide the most services for the lowest price. It’s also important to review the rating or reviews as that should play an important role in any decision.
After a proper review, it’s time to authorize an agreement.
Step 5 – Write the Cleaning Service Contract
Download: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (.docx), Open Document Text (.odt)
When the client and the cleaner have come to a verbal agreement a written contract should be signed. It is recommended for a multitude of reasons with the most important to ensure the cleaner is recognized as an independent contractor and not an employee. In addition, details about payment and the responsibilities of the cleaner should be included.
Download: Adobe PDF
Service Level Agreement
Effective Date: July 29, 2021
Document Owner:Company name
Revision to goals
Table of contents
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement ('SLA' or 'Agreement') between Company name and Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the product or service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals and Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
Pdf Reader Free Download
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primarystakeholders associated with this SLA:
IT Service Provider(s):Company name. ('Provider')
IT Customer(s):Customer ('Customer')
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
Pdf Free Download For Windows 7
The Business Relationship Manager ('Document Owner') is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
Business Relationship Manager:Company name
Review Period: Bi-Yearly (6 months)
Previous Review Date: July 21, 2021
Next Review Date: August 30, 2021
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1 Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- Monthly system health check
5.2 Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
5.3 Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
5.4 Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1 Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Onsite assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week
6.2 Customer Requirements
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.