Proven reliability for all kinds of partitioning tasks, with built-in intuitive wizards, as well as hard disk optimization options
Partitions are usually defined during Windows installation and resizing them afterwards can prove to be a challenge. With the right tools, it doesn’t have to be. Paragon Partition Manager Free Edition is one of the few applications that really work in your advantage, performing critical hard-disk operations safely, without affecting your data in any way.
Seamlessly resize, format, expand and change labels of your drives
It is quite similar to the old faithful Partition Manager, but with an extensive set of features. It provides simple ways to let you manage, resize, move and optimize partitions via built-in wizards that guide you through every step of the operation.The installation process is standard and the GUI is simple and organized, sporting shortcuts to all of its utilities. You can create a new partition, delete it, resize it, merge two or more of them, or save a log and send it to Paragon's support team if you have encountered major difficulties.
In the Copying and Migration section, you can move data to a new hard drive (whether the size is the same or different), and make a copy of a partition, while Backup and Rescue allows you to easily create a backup for your data, and burn a bootable recovery CD. In addition, the Boot Management section allows you to configure the boot parameters of your operating system and prepare for an upcoming installation of a new OS. Custom invoice books.
- HFS Plus or HFS+ (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Extended) is a journaling file system developed by Apple Inc. It replaced the Hierarchical File System (HFS) as the primary file system of Apple computers with the 1998 release of Mac OS 8.1.
- Paragon NTFS-HFS Converter is a specially designed utility, that converts NTFS volumes to HFS+ volumes, or HFS+ volumes to NTFS. This utility consists of a wizard that helps you select the desired volume for conversion, gives you the option to back it up, then quickly performs the conversion.
- Paragon Software products receive wide recognition and have earned multiple professional awards. Read/write files on HFS-drives on your Windows. HFS+ for Windows.
A simple and straightforward tool for managing and maintaining your drives
All in all, Paragon Partition Manager Free Edition is a reliable application that provides user-friendly features to help you configure your current partition. Thanks to its built-in wizards, every operation is considerably ease the process, while its rich set of features provides ensures a high data consistency.
Paragon HFS + for Windows is an impressive application fashioned to let users access partitions in different formats. With this application, users can access the partitions which cannot be accessed by the system itself such as HFS Format.
Paragon Hfs+ For Windows
Paragon Partition Manager Free is part of these download collections: Partition ManagerParagon Partition Manager Free was reviewed by Alexandra Sava
Paragon Hfs+ Reddit
- Intel Pentium 300 MHz
- 100 MB disk space
- 256 MB RAM
- SVGA video adapter and monitor
- Support of Windows 8.
- New user-friendly interface.
- Support of GPT disks – create / format / delete / resize operations.
- Convert NTFS HFS file systems without reformatting.
Paragon Partition Manager Free 2020 17.9.1add to watchlistsend us an update
Paragon Hfs+ For Windows Torrent
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 170 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Paragon Hfs+ For Windows
top alternatives PAID