Some users may have the need to share or transfer files between NoxPlayer and their PC. Here is the tutorial to show you how to do it.
Nox App Player is a cross-platform tool that enables users to run apps on Windows or Mac devices. It generates a tablet simulation that allows you to run virtually any application on the computer of your choice.
TikTok is a social media platform that is used for creating a short video. After creating the videos, you have the option of sharing it. Basically, TikTok is like doing karaoke in the modern world. The TikTok app is highly popular among youngsters. You can record a video up to 15 minutes on TikTok. Here is the tutorial to show you how to do it. Move the files from PC to NoxPlayer. Select the files that you would like to share. Drag these files into NoxPlayer. The file will be found automatically in the shared folder of NoxPlayer when the transfer is done. Move files from NoxPlayer to your PC. Click the folder on the desktop and click. Nox App Player is an easy-to-use program that provides a virtual Android desktop and quick access to the Google Play Store and all its contents. Pdf free download for windows 7. As a virtual desktop, this player uses VirtualBox to create an environment that emulates the ARM processor, which is compact with a wide range of devices. Download Nox and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Nox pulses a light on your phone screen to brighten your bedroom in a breathing pattern. Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu.
- Move the files from PC to NoxPlayer
- Select the files that you would like to share
- Drag these files into NoxPlayer
3. The file will be found automatically in the shared folder of NoxPlayer when the transfer is done
- Move files from NoxPlayer to your PC
- Click the folder on the desktop and click “File Manager” to find that file that you would like to move
2. Select the file that you would like to move (Do not forget to check the box)
3. Click “FileAssist” on the toolbar and click”Open Android Folder”
4. Click the “Option” button and click “Move selection here”
5. You can see the file in this folder
6. Click “FileAssist” on the toolbar and click”Open PC Folder” and open “ImageShare” then you can find the file on your computer
If the file that you want to share is downloaded from the browser within NoxPlayer then you can find the file in the download folder (Only supported in Android 5 version 6605 and up)
Nox App 6
- Download a file with the browser
Nox App Player
2. Click “FileAssist” on the toolbar and click”Open PC Folder”
Nox App Player Download For Pc
3. Click the “Download” folder to see the file that you have downloaded