After logging in, the Citrix Receiver automatically launches.
You want it to NOT automatically launch when the user logs in.
4 Steps total
Step 1: Resolution 1:
Uninstall Citrix Receiver from add/remove programs.
- Open the downloaded Citrix Workspace installer file by double-clicking on it Double-click the “Install Citrix Workspace” icon to start the installation process Click “Continue” at the top of the window to determine if the app can be installed on your computer, and then click “Continue” in the bottom-right corner of the window to.
- Citrix Workspace app is a software that provides access to your applications and desktops using Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops from a remote client device. Citrix Workspace App is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Chrome etc.
- I would start with ensuring that you are using a version of Receiver or Workspace that is supported by the Client's infrastructure. For instance the latest Workspace version no longer supports SSLv3 and may not connect to some environments that do not support recent Cipher suites.
Step 2: Resolution 2:
About Citrix Workspace.
Open run and type regedit. Browse the following registry key:
Delete Citrix receiver
Step 3: Resolution 3:
Disable Citrix Workspace Startup Gpo
Browse C:Users%username%AppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsStartup in Windows Explorer.
Remove application from list.
ConnectionCenter - 'c:Program FilesCitrixICA clientconcentr.exe' /startup
Step 4: Resolution 4:
Open MSconfig - under startup tab - disable Citrix
- Remove Receiver from startup on Windows Server 2012
Log Into Citrix Workspace
Citrix Workspace 2012 Download
- ChipotlePaul2185 Jun 22, 2015 at 07:37pm
Will removing it from start up prevent it from working when users try to open a citrix web portal. as in will the user have to open the application before opening the browser?
- Serranoppurcell9672 Jan 18, 2016 at 08:05pm
If you are on a 64bit server like Server 2012 R2, you may also have to check the following: